8.29.2012

Scotch Shrunk Collection


   

One thing that always catches my eye as an editor is when a company can create a successful boys collection. Let's face it....there aren't as many options for boys as there are for girls so when a company can create a collection that is cool and wearable it is great. One company that does just that is Soda & Scotch who have a boys kids line called Scotch Shrunk. Its cool, fun and something I put on my boys regularly .

You can check them out here
They have a great video you can check out here

On Pinterest here.
Instagram @babiekinsmag
On Facebook
Babiekins on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was
    just curious if you get a lot of spam responses? If
    so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?
    I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.

    my site: melano-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails