8.23.2012

A look at my week


It has been quit the busy week here as my oldest started school this week. I am absolutely exhausted by the end of the day and I am hoping it's just because it's the first week. Is anyone else going through the same thing?

He luckily is loving school so that makes me happy. During the day I am lucky enough to spend my day with Carter (who is 4 years old). He is such a funny little character but has had a hard time adjusting to not having his big brother around.

Tuesday we walked around the mall (picture in the photo booth), Worked on some creative shoot ideas for Babiekins Magazine together (picture of fashion tile and feet by Kelly Roper), decided we want to put dots on the ceiling in my office (inspired by the picture of the room with dots), and bought a couple winter essentials (Jude Boys Jacket by Stella McCartney),

CREDITS Room with dots  |  Feet and Fashion Tile  |  Stella McCartney Coat

On Pinterest here.
Instagram @babiekinsmag
On Facebook
Babiekins on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering
    which blog platform are you using for this site?
    I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    my web-site ... Definingart.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much agreed. I find οut somеthing totallу new and exciting on websitеs I come
    acrοss on http://littlemisѕhеiгlooms.
    blogsрot.com/ on a dailу basis. It's certainly helpful to read through writing from fellow authors and use something from other sites.

    Also visit my website :: fictional

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails