8.03.2012

Birthday Planning

G.I. Joe set via here
This year has done by so fast don't you think? Christian (my oldest) will be turning 7 here at the end of the month which is great and crazy at the same time. Just yesterday I was holding a 6 pound 7 oz little one!!! 

He hasn't decided what he wants to do for his birthday yet but I've been thinking about gifts for a long time. 

Every year I try and give him something from his "want" list and then something vintage that is a little bit more "special." 

This year I decided I would get him a G.I. Joe set from the 60's and an erector set. I am hoping he adds to his collection and eventually passes it down to his children.


What do you do for birthdays?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails