button buttonbuttonbuttonbutton

7.25.2012

Color + Simplicity


Photos and credits can be found here


Since moving into our new house a lot of ideas have been going through my head about how I would like to decorate. There is a lot to tackle since our home is a good size so I will be just taking it slow and one room at a time.


My design taste is pretty much a healthy mixture of items. I love to find vintage items at thrift stores and mix it in with some of my more modern purchases. I just recently went to a antique shop in southern California and bought a awesome typewriters desk (my original plan was to put it into my boys room) and it sits currently next to my Panton chairs as a side table. 


The mixture of the rustic and sometimes beat up textures of a antique/vintage piece with the modern smooth lines of a more current piece is great!


You can go to my pinterest boards to see what is currently inspiring me! I will also post some pictures of my home once everything is a little more in order!


Click on my boards to see
GO TO YOUR ROOM  |   Inspiration for your little one
MAKING A HOME | Inspiration ideas for making a house a home



Find Me :
On Pinterest here.
Instagram @babiekinsmag
On Facebook
Babiekins on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails