button buttonbuttonbuttonbutton

7.23.2012

Be A Pinfollower


If you aren't addicted to pinterest yet (hello, where have you been?) then get ready. Pinterest is an addicting place you can create moodboards just by a simple click. Then you can organize them into different categories.

One pinterest follower I love is this little lady here, Fergi currently has 43 boards just oozing inspiration and over 6 thousand beautiful pins. These images above are some of my favorite from her boards. 

Fergi isn't just a master pinner but she has a cute little etsy shop called "Liddle," where she sells amazing vintage clothing for kids. I especially love this little dress

Fergi is special to me also because we were lucky enough to shoot her daughter (she won the cover contest) for Babiekins winter issue. It was such a fun experience to shoot her daughter and it felt more like a "play date" rather than work. 

Here is the cover her daughter was on...isn't she cute?


If you have a favorite pinner I would love to know about them. Please leave a comment so I can check them out.


You can see my interest here.
Follow me on instagram @babiekinsmag
Follow Little Miss Heirlooms on Facebook
Follow Babiekins on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails